We build automations to free up medical providers and their staff to do what matters most, focus on patients. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of patients, providers and their staff. We take pride in knowing that our job and our service matters to our customers and that a part of everything we do goes toward covering the cost of life changing medical procedures for people that can’t afford them. We are looking for hard working, motivated, independent self-starters who value freedom, seek challenge, and want responsibility.
As an Account Executive your opportunities to make an impact will be:
- Understanding and learning from our existing customers and/or potential customers about the tasks and activities that are time consuming, burdensome and/or keep their best people occupied.
- Generate referrals from existing customers for either new business with that customer or referrals to other practices they know.
- Identify automation opportunities, generate proposals and follow up on those proposals until closure.
- Ensure our customers understand the services we provide (we create new ones all the time) and that they are receiving an ROI everyday.
- Identify potential problem accounts and work to remedy unhappiness or other problems a customer may be experiencing.
- Speak to each customer at least once quarterly and conduct regular webinar’s demos and other online training for customers to interact with us regularly.
- Document and map each account in CRM with contacts, titles / roles, special integrations/ messages, integrations, packages/pricing and /or any other things which we should be aware of for each account.
- Work with both the product and development team to ensure they are clear on needed features and/or issues customers’ experience that must be solved.
- Create marketing and/ or training material for customers, sales team and others who need to be aware of new products or features.
- Listen intently and ask good questions, by truly hearing what people are saying and respecting their thoughts, ideas and concerns.
- Enjoy speaking with customers and understanding their problems, challenges and goals.
- Ability to empathize with customers and connect with them in a way that makes them feel truly listened to, while not getting frustrated with customers who complain or gripe.
- Good organizational skills and you enjoy making sure follow up is done and customer needs are solved
- Enjoy interacting with customers and solving business problems.
- Learn new software and /or features in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to document and explain how to follow steps and processes to accomplish goals or solve problems.
- Enjoy multi-tasking and have the ability to prioritize daily workload in a fast paced environment.
- Driven to learn and willing to “go the extra mile” in an environment which encourages freedom and personal responsibility
- Open to taking on more responsibility and growing product lines for our customers.
- Comfort with technology
- BA degree with 1-3 years in account management/sales
- Telecommuting is a possibility