We build automations to free up medical providers and their staff to do what matters most, focus on patients. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of patients, providers and their staff. We take pride in knowing that our job and our service matters to our customers and that a part of everything we do goes toward covering the cost of life changing medical procedures for people that can’t afford them. We are looking for hard working, motivated, independent self-starters who value freedom, seek challenge, and want responsibility.
As an Executive Assistant your opportunities to make an impact will be:
- Provide administrative support and clerical assistance to the founder and CEO.
- Follow and document processes for the company according to its needs and standards
- Communicate both internally and externally in a professional and effective manner.
- Assist in sales/marketing, project management, hr, legal, and accounting functions.
- Coordinate with team members, customers and third parties to accomplish company goals.
- Take notes, keep track of tasks, to dos and ensure they are followed up on and completed.
- Listen intently and ask good questions, by truly hearing what people are saying and respecting their thoughts, ideas and concerns.
- Ability to empathize with people and connect with them in a way that makes them feel truly listened to
- Good organizational skills and you enjoy making sure follow up is done
- Enjoy multi-tasking and have the ability to prioritize daily workload in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to document and follow steps and processes to accomplish goals or solve problems.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping process and financial management and it's related software
- Strong attention to detail
- Driven to learn and willing to “go the extra mile” in an environment which encourages freedom and personal responsibility
- Open to taking on more responsibility
- Comfort with technology
- BA degree with 1-3 years in experience in bookkeeping and/or as an administrative assistant
- Telecommuting is a possibility, but may require at least 1 or 2 days a week in the office