We build automations to free up medical providers and their staff to do what matters most, focus on patients. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of patients, providers and their staff. We take pride in knowing that our job and our service matters to our customers and that a part of everything we do goes toward covering the cost of life changing medical procedures for people that can’t afford them. We are looking for hard working, motivated, independent self-starters who value freedom, seek challenge, and want responsibility.
As an Implementation/Product Manager your opportunities to make an impact will be:
- Use Agile and Scrum methodologies in micro project development across remote teams and customers.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or requirements for the project change
- Understanding our customer’s reasons for purchasing our product and assisting with the implementation process to ensure the customer gets the most out of our solution.
- Developing and understanding best practices of using our system and helping customers apply and use those practices.
- Defining customer specific business goals for each implementation, monitoring and ensuring they are met.
- Set up implementation schedules, meeting times, check in times, project road maps and other necessary items in order to ensure a customer is implemented successfully.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Create training material for our customers in order to show customers how best to use our product.
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Listen intently and ask good questions, by truly hearing what people are saying and respecting their thoughts, ideas and concerns.
- Ask questions and identify business goals and what will make a project a success or failure.
- Good organizational skills and you enjoy developing plans and timelines.
- Like to figure out how to make things more efficient and run smoother.
- Enjoy interacting with customers and solving business problems.
- Ability to document and explain how to follow steps and processes to accomplish goals or solve problems.
- Enjoy multi-tasking and have the ability to prioritize daily workload in a fast paced environment.
- Driven to learn and willing to “go the extra mile” in an environment which encourages freedom and personal responsibility
- Comfort with technology
- BA degree with 1-3 years in project management, implementation management and /or product management
- Telecommuting is a possibility